We love startups
We love startups, we are a startup, and we know how hard it is to manage building your product, let alone getting it found by your target audience. We’d like to offer our fellow entrepreneurs, hackers, and dreamers access to our platform at a (drastically) reduced rate to get you started.
How we’ll help
The platform is built to help you get found online by your target audiences. Our product is built with search DNA and conducts daily crawls of major search engines including Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, and Sogou. We also cover 55 languages so if you’re worried about international, we have you covered.
Here’s a bit about what’s included in the platform:
- Recommendations – We built a recommendations engine that sorts by type of issue and then ranks them based on importance, difficulty, and risk – so you can prioritize your time. (Or hire an intern and prioritize their time.)
- Competitor analysis – Check out what’s going on in your marketing including what’s working and what’s not for site content, pages, social signals and more.
- Reporting – Show your investors that you’re creating stuff that works with white labeled, simple data exports.
- Analytics – Our analytics include detailed data for keywords, pages, URLs, domain authority, and social signals. If you’re into data, we’ve got you covered.
- API – Want to plug into what we’ve got going on and add it something you’re working on? We’re thrilled, and we’d always love to know how you’re using it.
Right now the program is open to Y Combinator and 500 Startups companies, or by invite only. To get started, contact us and let us know a bit about your organization. We can give you a demo of the product and can help you figure out how to get started.