Solution: Competitor Intelligence
Time to get ahead of the competition
You need to understand what’s happening with your competitors, how they’re interacting with your audience members, and what that means for your brand and its traffic. Using GinzaMetrics we can help you answer questions including:
- Who are my competitors?
- Have new competitors come into my market?
- What keywords are we competing for and how are they ranking?
- What is the potential traffic from these keywords?
- What kind of content are competitors creating to target my keywords and take traffic?
- How are my competitors engaging on social media?
Below is a list of features that address these needs as well as resources to guide your SEO and content marketing efforts to the top of your industry.
Learn more about our Competitor Discovery feature
The features you need for real competitor intelligence
Keep an eye on competitors and industry movements with our daily competitor monitoring insights.
- Daily tracking – Today content shifts in an instant, so you need a platform that is built to deliver updates often to keep you ahead of the game. Ginza crawls content across your site and competitors daily so you get the industry edge.
- Findability Score – Track findability versus the competition with our proprietary Findability Score – a real measure of what audiences are most likely to discover when they search for solutions to their problems.
- Social media signals – Social media’s continued growing role in marketing means you need to know not only how you’re performing but how others in your industry are doing as well. How are they driving traffic with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and more.
- Keyword & topic activity – Monitor the top activity for content across targeted keywords by tracking the biggest gains and losses for you and your competitors.
- Ranking trends – Understand current rank and ranking trends daily for you and your competitors so you can understand how daily search algorithm updates affect your findability.
Looking for in-depth insights on your competitor’s keywords, content, and social engagement? Ginza has you covered.
- Keyword and topic insights – Understand how your competitors are performing for the keywords and topics that are important to your brand. Follow their change in rank, view how much traffic you’re receiving, and make decisions about where to place marketing and search emphasis.
- Content intelligence – Monitor the content that competitors are creating to attract your target audience and understand what is working so you can adjust your content accordingly.
- Competitor landscape – View the competitor landscape from a social and ranking perspective so you can see who is making moves, decide on social outreach, and develop a winning search strategy for your marketing.
- Social insights – See the full social profile of your competitors compared to your own in a grid view that’s great for reporting. Get information on followers, fans, likes, and views for social channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Slideshare, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, and Instagram. You can also view trends and share of voice data across all social options.
We’ll not only monitor the competitors you know about but we’ll discover up-and-comers or periphery companies you haven’t even considered so that you can make sure you’re always positioned to win.
Use our proprietary Competitor Discovery feature to find new sites to keep an eye on. In this section you can view data about these potential competitors, including:
- Competitor name & URL
- Findability Score
- Search volume
- Total CPC
- Average CPC
- Projected monthly traffic
- Average rank
- Matched Target Keywords (a full listing of keywords that match your target keywords)
- Content (view the content and pages they have that are competing with your site / brand)
- Site-level comparisons (compare to your own site)
- Social engagement (likes, shares, clicks on the content they’re creating that competes with you)
You can also view discovered competition by keyword / topic groups. This means when you create keyword groups for products, campaigns, features, brands or other areas of your business – you can discover competitors based solely on these items.