Simplified Enterprise SEO
Improving your SEO doesn’t have to be complicated.
10 things to know about enterprise SEO and content marketing platforms
If you’re currently using more than two marketing intelligence platforms to get the data and insights you need, you’re probably suffering from data deluge and a kludgy workflow.
Consolidate your analytics into one, sharable, customizable platform and get:
- Customizable dashboards
- Flexible reporting tools
- Individualized data views
- Daily crawl data
5 SEO best practices every marketer should know
Looking to improve your content rankings in the SERPs?
Instead of relying on the SEO department to optimize your content, learn these 5 SEO best practices:
- Improve the quality of your content.
- Use title meta tags as a hook.
- Match keywords to content and the H1 tags.
- Show relevancy.
- Use description tags to improve click through rates.
Finding solutions to SEO and marketing challenges
Finding the right solutions to your SEO and marketing intelligence challenges is more than just finding a tool.
Get the right tool that fits your unique needs and create a partnership with the tool provider to:
- Openly communicate your needs.
- Understand where the tool meets your needs now.
- Know how the tool will continue to meet your needs in the future.
- Agree that success is the responsibility of the buyer and the tool provider.
Match SEO and marketing needs to tools that improve collaboration
As content marketing and SEO become inextricably linked, any strategic solution must have data from social media, content marketing, SEO, local search, mobile search, and paid channels.
Sharing data between departments benefits the entire organization by:
- Unifying efforts and resources.
- Eliminating duplication of efforts and lost resources.
- Bringing formerly segregated departments together to collaborate.
- Understanding how various efforts contribute to overall findability.
Watch these Found Friday episodes to get simplified enterprise SEO solutions:
Baking SEO into the entire digital marketing lifecycle
Defining SEO success to make it a priority in every organization