GinzaMetrics Strategic Enterprise SEO:
Feature and Benefit Overview
An enterprise SEO and content marketing platform that increases organic traffic and conversions.
GinzaMetrics Overview – Strategic Enterprise SEO
- 1. STRATEGIC ENTERPRISE SEO DRIVE CONTENT FINDABILITY, SITE TRAFFIC, AND CONVERSIONS
- 2. + CONNECTING TARGET AUDIENCES WITH YOUR CONTENT THROUGH SUPERIOR FINDABILITY
- 3. GINZAMETRICS IS TRUSTED BY MORE THAN 10,000 USERS IN OVER 30 COUNTRIES ACROSS HUNDREDS OF ACCOUNTS AND THOUSANDS OF SITES WITH MILLIONS OF PAGES AND KEYWORDS INCLUDING
- 4. 83% OF MARKETERS SAY THEY USE MARKETING ANALYTICS TOOLS ONLY 42% HAVE A DOCUMENTED SEARCH & CONTENT STRATEGY DID YOU KNOW… BUT SOURCE: CONTENT MARKETING INSTITUTE 2017 STUDY OF MARKETING PROFESSIONALS
- 5. WHICH MEANS MARKETERS ARE PAYING FOR TOOLS THAT THEY DON’T HAVE PLANS TO USE TO ACHIEVE BUSINESS GOALS.
- 6. THE PROBLEM IS: ONE PLATFORM DOESN’T SOLVE EVERYONE’S NEEDS THE PAST TONS OF DATA CRAMMED INTO A MESSY PLATFORM INSIGHTS HIDDEN STATIC REPORTING SINGLE WORKFLOW PRODUCT-BASED DESIGN THE FUTURE MEANINGFUL DATA IN A DASHBOARD THAT MAKES SENSE ACTION ITEMS BASED ON KPIS DYNAMIC CUSTOM REPORTING FLEXIBLE WORKFLOW USER-BASED DESIGN
- 7. THE GINZAMETRICS VISION A PLATFORM THAT WORKS WITH ITS USERS TO ACHIEVE BUSINESS GOALS THROUGH CONTENT FINDABILITY.
- 8. FLEXIBLE & MODULAR CONSTRUCTION Each piece of the GinzaMetrics platform is its own module with customizable filters and elements. That means we can build and alter dashboards to meet the needs of individual users quickly and affordably – because GinzaMetrics is designed for flexibility that fits real needs. SUPERIOR SCALABILITY Whether the need is for hundreds of domains tracking 50 keywords each over different locations, or a single domain tracking millions of keywords and 20 competitors – we’ve got it covered – tracking across locations, devices, and search engines for single or several domains. USER-DRIVEN INNOVATION From designing an alert system that notifies users of important KPI changes, to helping tie workflows to real business outcomes – we’re dedicated to building a platform that takes into account the needs of real marketers today, while planning for what’s coming tomorrow. METRICS THAT MATTER Instead of sifting through a dashboard crammed with data that doesn’t get users closer to making smarter decisions – we run proprietary technology and finding meaningful metrics for users. We want each piece of the platform to have a purpose – driving core business goals . THE GINZAMETRICS DIFFERENCE
- 9. CORE PLATFORM FEATURES KEYWORD INSIGHTS Track and manage keywords across search engines and devices. Keyword Discovery provides recommendations on what to track and content to create. RECOMMENDATIONS Improve rank and performance for content across core areas including: Keywords and content, page structure, and crawlability. LOCAL & MOBILE SOLUTIONS Analyze and filter data at the local and mobile level across your target markets, including tracking competitors and universal search elements. COMPETITOR INTELLIGENCE Find competitors for specific products, features, and market segments, then compare rank, content, and social performance in a single platform. CUSTOM REPORTING Create views that matter to your organization and clients with complete customization. White label reports and dashboards with export options. ONBOARDING & TRAINING Our onboarding program ensures you’re ready to successfully use the platform from the start, and our Ginza Academy provides resources for faster answers.
- 10. THE FUTURE CLOUD COMPUTING While already utilized in marketing technology, there is still room to grow. AUTOMATION We have opportunities to improve workflows, automate reporting, content optimization, and more. MACHINE LEARNING & AI Advances in this field will help create predictive models, faster insights and updates.
- 11. ROADMAP WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR GINZAMETRICS USERS? We look for opportunities to create a marketing platform that builds on today’s technology and creates tomorrow’s tools. This means we are focused on: ‣ Helping marketers make the right decisions across teams and departments ‣ Identifying the topics and trends that audiences are interested in, by location, device, and other segments ‣ Optimization of content in market based on new search styles and ranking factors ‣ Workflow improvements for faster implementation