Features and Benefits Overview
GinzaMetrics SEO and marketing dashboard features and benefits
GinzaMetrics marketing dashboard feature & benefit overview
- 1. Search & Content Marketing: Actionable Analytics & Recommendations in a Single Platform Platform Features ‣ Custom Dashboards Create data views that meet your needs, customize for clients or internal audiences ‣ Daily Crawls The most frequent updates to your analytics of any service available ‣ Actionable Recommendations Get recommendations at the site and individual content/page level for keywords & content, page structure, and crawlability ‣ White Label Options Make the platform your own with custom logos and branding ‣ Interactive Data Dive deeper into your data with clickable custom graphs ‣ Scheduled Custom Reporting Get updates when you want and on the analytics you choose with your report center ‣ Competitor Analysis Get to know the keywords, content and social signals thata re working for your competitors ‣ Social Signals Understand the role of social media in ﬁndability, including Facebook, Twitter, G+, YouTube, Slideshare, Pinterest, & Instagram ‣ API Integrate your search and content data with our scalable API ‣ Enterprise Support Questions about the platform, the industry, or your account? We have a staff member to help ‣ Competitor Discovery Identify competitors in your market and see what content they’re creating for your market ‣ Keyword Discovery Identify new keywords & topics that you should track & create content for to win customers What our customers say “GinzaMetrics is a strategic platform for us around the globe.” – groupM “Our team uses GinzaMetrics across many agency functions, huge budget saver! – The Richards Group “The insights from GinzaMetrics drive marketing decisions that increase our revenue.” – Chegg Contact Us E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 1.888.469.2707 t: @ginzametrics f: facebook.com/ginzametrics
- 2. One platform for all your search and content needs, including performance, recommendations & data Uniﬁed Dashboard
- 3. Don’t wait a week for your data. Daily crawls provide valuable insight into your content performance. Daily Data Updates ‣ Understand how changes in custom behavior and search engine algorithms affect your ﬁndability. ‣ View competitor changes daily and track their content changes. ‣ Understand the affect content and search has on conversions so you can maximize opportunities.
- 4. If it’s in GinzaMetrics, it can be white labeled. White Label Anything ‣ Dashboards can be white labeled to match your brand, lines of product, or client needs. ‣ Follow the branding through to your custom reporting options. ‣ Include items like your logo, colors, and other elements to really make the platform your own.
- 5. Know the score, and how to improve it. Recommendations that span your site and content put you in control. Actionable Recommendations ‣ Recommendations categorized by Keywords & Content, Page Structure, and Crawlability for easy sorting. ‣ Sort your recommendations by Importance, Difﬁculty, and Risk. ‣ View on-page optimization scores for each of your pages, as well as your overall site for a glance at the health of your content.
- 6. Don’t stop at the dashboard. Click into charts, graphs, and text to dive deeper into your data than ever before. Interactive Data ‣ Clickable charts and graphs, hover text, and expanded views throughout the platform. ‣ Use the top level navigation to dive into content, competitors, keywords and recommendations. ‣ Daily data updates and interactive data means you have access to the most information on your search and content possible.
- 7. View social’s impact on ﬁndability at the site and content level across Facebook, Twitter & Google+ Social Signals ‣ Discover each piece of content’s social footprint across Facebook, Twitter, and Google +. ‣ See Social Signal information for competitors and compare your content to theirs for Twitter, Facebook, G+, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Slideshare. ‣ Click into charts to view most popular days, weeks and months for your content on social channels.
- 8. View social engagement data at speciﬁc channel, individual content, conversion, & revenue levels. Social Engagement
- 9. See how you stack up against competitors across major social and oﬀsite content channels. Competitor Social Landscape ‣ Includes Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Slideshare. ‣ Rearrange competitors to compare with your brand. ‣ Green text and checkmarks denote brand with highest social ranking.
- 10. Understand competitor performance across keywords & content using interactive graphs and charts Competitor Insights ‣ Discover competitor rankings across keywords and content. ‣ View competitor ﬁndability score alongside your own to understand audience perception. ‣ Use competitor ranking trends for content groups and keywords to see how algorithms affect you.
- 11. Find out who is important in your market, whether it’s new competitors or big brands taking market share. Competitor Discovery
- 12. View the topics and keywords are making brands win customers, see how they’re ranking and create content that wins. Competitor Tracking
- 13. Reporting designed with you in mind, including white labeling, scheduled sends, modules for drag-and-drop layout Custom Reporting ‣ Reporting center that includes all your reporting needs in one place. ‣ Drag-and-drop editing and module selection options make creating reports simple. ‣ Save templates you like for future use. ‣ White label reports, schedule sends, and select recipients for ultimate multitasking.
- 14. Build and save your favorite reports as custom dashboards for product lines, geographies, or campaigns. Custom Dashboards ‣ Use ﬁlters to create charts and graphs for your marketing needs. ‣ Use the drag-and- drop modules to arrange how you like. ‣ White label to match your brand. ‣ Save custom dashboard URL for easy reference and sharing.
- 15. View social’s impact on ﬁndability at the site and content level across Facebook, Twitter & Google+ Robust API ‣ Clean, well- documented API with JSON output ‣ Per-developer API keys are available to ensure security and auditing. ‣ Industrial- strength performance for large-scale processing.
- 16. Plans & Pricing