If you’re an ecommerce company trying to compete this holiday season, or a marketer looking for a lift in KPIs, GinzaMetrics is here to help. Our search and content marketing platform provides insights and analytics on your SEO and content efforts, as well as competitor data, recommendations to optimize your campaigns, and reporting options.
To help brands and agencies achieve their 2013 goals and start 2014 off strong, GinzaMetrics is offering a 25% discount to any new customer through the end of the year. Check out the platform by signing up for a free 14 day trial, and let us know what you think.
Take a look at our features, including:
- Reporting & Analytics – Detailed reporting and analytics options give you constant benchmarking and ROI statistics. Set up scheduled, customizable reports to be delivered to you, your team, or clients on daily, weekly or monthly schedules.
- Enterprise Support – Questions, assistance with setup, feature requests, or any other comments are always top priority for the GinzaMetrics team. Reach out any time and speak with a knowledgeable, helpful team member.
- Content Recommendations – Want to know how to optimize your campaigns and content? Look no further than our recommendations page, which will highlight recommendations by importance, difficulty, and risk for easy prioritization.
- Competitor Insights – Get ahead of others in your industry by understanding what content is working, how social signals are affecting traffic, and what your competitors are targeting that consumers are most influenced by today.
- Agency Support – If you’re an agency supporting multiple clients, we offer features to help you manage multiple sites, users and reporting needs.
- Social Signals – Understand the increasing role of search in your brand’s Findability Score with our social signal data, which is displayed directly in search and content analytics dashboards. View Twitter, Facebook and Google+, with more social data being added regularly.
- Global Support – With more than 120 markets served, multiple search engines worldwide (including Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Baidu, Yandex and Sogou), and localized languages such as English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Russian – we’re here to help audiences and teams worldwide.