- Smarter Sorting – We sort your recommendations by importance, difficulty and risk to make it easy to prioritize your to do list.
- Recommendations Summary – Don’t have time to dive into all of the recommendations one-by-one? We give you an overview right in your dashboard home page of your recommendations, errors over time, and an overall site grade.
- Categorizations – We don’t load all of your recommendations into a mile long list – we categorize them by Content & Keyword, Page Structure, and Crawlability so you can tackle them accordingly.
- Tasks and To-Dos – Make a focused to-do list and assign recommendations as tasks so you can keep track of progress for all of your optimization items.
- Reporting – Use our automated reporting feature to manage recommendations and errors by exporting them as a list and having the progress automatically sent to you on a regular basis. Show traction to stakeholders by showing them reductions in errors over time.
Why create content if it isn’t found by your target audience? We’ll help make sure your content is optimized with the keywords and topics your audiences are searching for.
- Discovered Keywords – Not sure you’re tracking all of the keywords that are driving traffic to your page or are relevant to your audience? We can help with our discovered keyword option.
- Competitor Keywords – See how the competition and industry are creating and managing trends with their content, and be alerted to new content you should be creating to stay current.
- Tags – Get a detailed list of needed HTML title tags, H1, H2, and H3 tags, and body tags to make sure your content is crawled by search engines properly.
- Meta Descriptions – Once people get to a search engine results page are they likely to understand what you offer? Make sure they do with a summary of your page content that includes your targeted keywords for maximum findability and conversion.
- Keyword Inclusion – Make sure that you’re including keywords and building content around the topic you’re focused on driving traffic toward. We’ll give you a list of pages that can use some help.
Make sure each piece of content is set up to be found by search engines and your target audience.
- Tags – Make sure that all page tags are structured correctly for being found by your audience.
- URLs – Ensure that each URL is created with findability in mind with our list of errors and recommendations.
- Projected Monthly Traffic – Spend your time on pages that have a good chance of getting seen for your targeted keywords with projected monthly traffic insight.
- Preferred Landing Pages (PLPs) – View recommended target landing pages for your keywords and select preferred landing pages of your own that match campaign and marketing goals. You can also choose to have GinzaMerics choose preferred landing pages for you with our automated system that will keep up with content changes and adapt accordingly.
- Recommended Target Keywords and Target Keyword Selection – GinzaMetrics will show you recommended target keywords as well as letting you select specific target keywords as well.
- Indexing – View recommendations for indexing the page level including: links to the page, anchor text, targeted keyword, follow and image data.
- External Links – Get link data for each page, such as page and domain authority for inbound and linking domains.
Get the necessary recommendations to ensure all of your content is crawlable by each and every target search engine. We’ll check out everything from HTTP errors to on-page links to ensure you’re set up for search engine success. We also organize any recommendations or errors by importance, difficulty and risk for easier prioritization.
Once you’ve got your recommendations you can assign them as tasks to create a to-do list for you or your team. Use the Workflow navigation in your dashboard to access your full task list as well as reports and annotations.
Understanding the growing role that social plays in findability of your content and brand also means making updates regularly to stay on top of the competition and in the conversation.
- Competitor Landscape – Get a detailed view of how competitors are performing in social media and see who is growing their presence across various channels.
- Traffic Signals – For all of your content, understand how social is driving traffic, conversions and revenue so you can optimize content across those channels that are top performing.
- Sort by Campaign / Keyword Group – Understand how social is driving traffic on a campaign or keyword group basis and update current campaigns first.
Drive traffic beyond the competition with our competitor insights and recommendations.
- Competitor Discovery – We will recommend, based on your targeted keywords and content, competitors that may be taking traffic and revenue from your brand. You can add them to your list of monitored competitors with a single click.
- Social Landscape – See how your competitors are stacking up in social and where they’re targeting their resources so you can be sure it’s on your radar.
- Competitor Trends – When all of your competitors start talking about a particular topic, it’s probably time to take notice. We’ll keep an eye on keywords and topics that the industry starts discussing and alert you to those changes.