Your GinzaMetrics dashboard is completely customizable, from layout to data, to accessibility – to make your experience work for your team needs.
- Layout – Add, move and remove elements from your dashboard – or ask for custom charts and graphs to get views you can use for your strategic needs.
- White Label – Make dashboards match your brand and product needs. You can create various dashboards, each with their own branding.
- Custom fields and filters – Choose date ranges, columns to include, and more for each module within your reports to get the view that highlights your campaigns, content and results.
- Accessibility – Set user permissions including administrators, managers and viewers so that your stakeholders see the data you want them to see.
We know there’s no one-size-fits-all solution to marketing, search and content strategy – so we are happy to help with whatever data needs you have and partner to find a solution that works.
Whether you’re looking for custom reporting options, larger volume of data, solutions for local and mobile, or something else, let us know and we’ll be happy to discuss how we can help.
Our development team is top-notch and we have team members located around the world to provide support and insight 24 hours per day. If you’ve got a challenge, we’d like to hear it.
If you’re looking for first class support to help ensure success, GinzaMetrics is here for you and your team.
- Dedicated Account Manager – We can provide a knowledgeable, dedicated account manager that will answer questions, provide technical account assistance, and walk you through new features and changes.
- Onboarding – We will help you, your team, agency partners, and new team members get ramped up quickly and effectively for any portion of the platform.
- Executive Access – If you have feedback, issues, or requests, a member of the executive team will be available to chat on the phone and respond to your emails.
- 24/7 Availability – With team members around the world, we have someone available constantly, no matter your location or time of day.