Content Marketing Strategies to Engage Audiences
Find new strategies and best practices to improve your inbound efforts
Where is SEO in the content writing process?
Build your content on a foundation of good search practices.
Create sustainable content initiatives by:
- Making SEO a part of the content writing process.
- Using search data to inform your content creation.
- Writing with your target audiences in mind.
- Including good SEO elements throughout the publishing process.
The happiness factor in content marketing
The neuroscience behind the effect of emotional content.
Understand the psychology behind emotional content and use it to engage audiences.
- Humans make decisions when they engage their emotions.
- Evoking emotions moves audiences to action.
- Positive experiences will get your audiences excited about your brand.
- Influence, convince, and convert audiences by appealing to their emotions.
Trending: cooperative content creation with your customers
Let your customers tell their story and yours together, making you a winning duo in solving challenges and creating better marketing content.
Partner with your customers to solve these marketing challenges:
- Building trustworthiness with audiences.
- The need for a constant flow of content.
- Creating positive social messages.
- Receiving good customer reviews.
- Developing resources for ongoing content creation.
Landing pages that stick
Drive target audiences to your website and to landing pages that engage them further to increase conversions.
Build your landing pages around the five W’s and an H:
- Who – target landing pages to specific audiences.
- What – fulfill your promise and provide an answer to their questions.
- Where – know where traffic is coming from and going to.
- When – find out when to use gated content and CTAs.
- Why – know why visitors have landed on your page.
- How – discover how to design a landing page that engages.
Watch these Found Friday episodes to learn more about audience engagement