Your GinzaMetrics dashboard shows site-level information for your search and content marketing efforts. In this dashboard you can conduct monitoring, easily export or create reports, compare your results with competitors, see recommendations for SEO and content campaigns, and update your settings and keywords.
Main Dashboard View
The main dashboard view provides graph and chart views of key site performance data. These can be exported easily for reporting purposes, or added to a custom report that can be scheduled according to your timing. Use Dashboard Filters at the top of the page to create custom views of your search and content data.
Main graph charts include:
- Tracked Organic Visits – This is a breakdown of all visits to your site, by search engine, for the keywords you are currently tracking. An average rank line is also included for easy reference.
- All Organic Visits – This is the total of all organic traffic to your site, broken out by search engine.
- Top 3 Keywords – View the rankings distribution of your tracked keywords, including positions 1-3, 4-10, 11-30, 31-50 , and 51+
- Findability Score – Using our proprietary algorithm, track your site’s findability online for your tracked keywords, and compare with competitors as well.
- Competitor Ranking Trends – View your site’s ranking trend compared to your competitors for an overview of organic search performance in your industry.
Search Engine Performance Summary
This box shows you current average positions of all the tracked keywords in the chosen search engines monitored by Ginzametrics. If you would like to view search engines for additional locations, you can visit the settings tab and add your website again, targeting a different geography.
- Position shows your current position broken out by search engine
- Change column highlights the ranking position change over the time period selected
- You can also view visits, conversions and revenue KPIs if you have set them up in your account
Use the recommendations view on the home page of your dashboard for a quick overview of current search and content recommendations. You can also click into the errors to proceed to a full list of all recommendations in that category. Recommendations are sorted by Importance, Difficulty, and Risk in the Recommendations section of the dashboard.
Top Keyword Activity
Get an overview of your keyword activity for the time period selected including improved and declined keywords, as well as competitor overviews as well. Your overview includes the current ranking and position change for the search engine selected in your dashboard filters, the total searches over the time period you selected, site visits, and conversions.