Recommendations at the content, keyword, and page level to help you prioritize your to-do list.
- Prioritization – We are committed to making sorting through recommendations easier so we categorize all recommendations by importance, difficulty, and risk so you can prioritize in a way that works best for you and your clients.
- Assignment – Assign recommendations to team members or yourself to create task lists and timelines for easy management of your content.
- Keyword & Content – Make sure each piece of content is crafted with your audience and conversion needs in mind. We’ll help sort through errors such as: title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, and more.
- Page Structure – Helping reach the top of search queries and being findable requires correct page structure, so we give recommendations including: URL structure, tag length, title length, etc.
- Crawlability – Ensure each page on your site is maximized for crawlabilty by identifying HTTP errors and link issues for your site.
- Findability Score – Compare your competitor’s findability alongside your own to discover which company audiences are most like to find with target keywords
- Predicted Findability – We don’t just stop at how findable you are, we tell you how findable you can be. Using our recommendations and insights, we project your potential traffic reach so you know the ROI on your efforts.
You need a dashboard that delivers the information that drives better business decisions and meets goals.
- Multi-Channel Marketing View – View all marketing channels that are driving traffic to your site(s) including search, display, paid, referral, mobile, comparison engines, email and more.
- Search – Understand what is driving target audiences to your site at the keyword and topic level from search engines including Google, Bing, Yahoo!, Baidu, Sogou, Yandex, and Qihoo 360. View revenue, conversions and analytics for all of your traffic at the site and page level.
- Content – Discover what content is performing for your targeted topics and keywords and what you can do to create even more optimized content that creates conversions.
- Social Signals – We incorporate social media into our SEO and content marketing dashboard so you can see the power of social traffic and conversion on overall findability. We provide social data for you and your competitors for a full industry view.
- Competitors – Get ahead of the competition and win audience traffic through real competitor intelligence and analytics.
We deliver a dashboard experience that is completely tailored to your business needs.
- Dashboard – Make your dashboard your own with white label options, unique layouts, and custom views. Create individual dashboards for each client and set permission levels for users as needed.
- Reporting – Create reports that meet clients needs. Use our drag-and-drop modals to select what data to include in reports, then use filters and settings to choose date ranges, specific columns, and more. Save report layouts you like as templates for future use.
- Data – If you’re looking for specific data, views on campaigns or content, or unique client needs, we’re happy to work with you to provide a solution that fits.
Keep ahead of the competition and industry changes so your clients come out on top.
- Findability Score – See your competitor’s findability alongside your own so you know who audiences are most likely to find for target keywords.
- Analytics – Compare competitor analytics side-by-side against your own across a number of data points so you can quickly spot trends and new opportunities.
- Social Signals – See how social sharing and engagement affects your overall findability versus the competition with our social signal integration.
- Competitor Discovery – We’ll alert you to potential new competitors in your space based on your target sites and keywords.
Managing tasks, reporting, progress and ROI is a critical part of showing how all of your work is paying off. GinzaMetrics has built a robust, easy to use management system to help you shine.
- Reporting – From white label reporting to scheduled sends we have you covered. Our drag-and-drop reporting modules allow you to customize your data before you share it.
- Workflow & Task Management – Don’t get overwhelmed by your campaigns or let things fall through the cracks – use our simple task assignment, progress management, and workflow options to make sure your marketing is on track.
- Benchmarking and KPIs – Set KPI targets, track conversions, and view revenue for your content. Filter by campaign, content and keyword to get granular understanding of what’s driving wins.
- Notes & Annotations – Add context and insight to data and reports with our notes and annotations options. Each can be customized to match your branding needs.